Monday, December 20, 2010

Playing Catch Up

Eustice got to meet my friend Alice who was visiting L.A. from Moscow... the one in Idaho.
 Eustice was kinda annoyed that I blogged without him. Especially since I have a backlog of photos that needed to be uploaded.

I haven't told all his stories of late, and he really is fond of me telling his stories to you. So here is a massive image heavy update for you...
With Adelle at Trade Joe's. Eustice says she's got beautiful hair.

Eustice went with me to get my hair cut. This is Chris, my stylist. He Rawks.

 Dr. William Ridgeway gives Eustice a check up. He's been our family vet for over 20 years. He puts up with Eustice calling him Uncle Bill.

Having a good time at Bubba Gump's.

More good times at Bubba Gump's.

I had to explain to Eustice that "Ambur" is not the traditional spelling. He said it worked for him.

Eustice heard this fine young man singing and wanted his picture taken with him.


At Harbor Hyundai getting an oil change.

This is LaLa. Her Mom knits with us on Wednesday nights.

Soshana got Engaged!

Tina, The Eyebrow Queen, gives Eustice a kiss.



So this kinda sorta catches us up. I recently attended the Orthodox Jewish funeral for my Step-Mom's Dad who was 101 years young. I had to leave Eustice at home that day. The impulse to take pictures of Eustice would just have been too strong. If my Step-Mom saw me taking pictures of Eustice my funeral would have been next.



However on the walk to the graveside Rob told me that he had to suppress a chuckle as they placed the casket in the back of the hearse. He could just see Eustice sitting, in a very serious and dignified fashion (of course), atop the casket. When I told our friend Monicaroni about this she made me promise that if she died before me that I would take pictures of Eustice at her funeral.

No comments:

Post a Comment