Sunday, October 9, 2011

Sheep Crashes High School Reunion

The only thing that Eustice likes more than meeting new people is a good party. So he was really looking forward to my Prince's 30th High School Reunion. He just had to get in on the group photo... 

The King is a little unsure of Eustice's motives.
Just go along with it Dave. Eustice doesn't usually bite. 
Eustice also got to meet some celebrities last night. He'd had some shots of something called Blackout with my Prince and wandered off mid-party. I don't know where he went or what he did, but that's why there aren't too many pictures. He says he's not talking but from the way he looks and how close he's hovering to the coffee pot this morning I'm guessing he actually doesn't remember WHAT he did.

Famous D.J. Richard Blade was thrilled to meet Eustice.

Eustice says he tried talking to Richard about scuba diving lessons, but it was really loud. I'm not sure how that went, but I'm not paying for it. I told Eustice if he wants to start taking courses like that he's going to have to get a JOB. 

He also met the Mother of a past contestant of America's Next Top Model and current contestant of their All Stars show. I wish I could remember her name, she was very nice lady. Eustice says that I should say that she's not as nice as me which is why he calls me The Nice Lady. 
The first thing he said he noticed about her was the size of her diamond. At one point he whispered to me that he was quite sure it would not fit in his mouth. I really have no idea what he was thinking... but I will be sure to put any jewelry with stones well out of his reach from now on. 

We visited with her for quite a while during dinner, and shamefully I've forgotten her name. Because I forget everything, and I really must learn to take notes. She is an immensely proud mama of three girls and a little boy. As proud as she is of all her beautiful children, it's very clear that she values intelligence more than beauty. She told Eustice and I more than once that beauty is fleeting but stupid can last forever. Eustice, with a moist eye, said she reminded him of his Mom. 

Memories of his Mom on his mind or not... that did NOT stop him from getting a good look down her shirt. 
Eustice has mind control abilities. How else could he get so many women to put him so close to their breasts? 

We still have the rest of our train trip to Seattle to tell you about plus a few intermediate adventures. We've been visiting way too many doctors lately. 

No comments:

Post a Comment