Monday, May 16, 2011

Giraffes Are Always Late

Today was my monthly "medication monitoring" appointment with my psychiatrist. Honestly she's one of my favorite doctors (shh... don't tell her). So I'm in the little upstairs waiting room, which is outside the inpatient adolescent unit and I'm looking, for the 472nd time, at this:

I'd love to hear YOUR opinion on it. Eustice said it made him dizzy.

Eustice announced it was past time for him to have some therapy too. Amazingly there was a new group starting today:


The giraffe got there after I took the picture. I was afraid taking a second picture would be TOO obvious. I have no idea what they talked about. I'm really confused about the bus... I mean, was the bus there for therapy, or was it the driver or the kid that's planking in the back of the bus? Eustice wouldn't tell me, "group rules" he said.

1 comment:

  1. the one rule of sheep therapy is that you must never talk about sheep therapy.

    ReplyDelete