Thursday, April 15, 2010

Starting in the Middle

 What an unusually busy day for a girl and her sheep. A trip to the pharmacy...







Where Eustice kindly signed for my prescriptions so I wouldn't have to touch a pen handled by piles of other sick people (he's thoughtful like that at times!) 






His penmanship leaves much to be desired, but no one seems to care. Only his typing is worse!







 Later on we went to Chipotle for lunch. Did you know that everything they have is gluten free?! (Except the flour tortillas of course.) He insisted on checking out the nutrition facts. I think he was feeling unusually protective of me this day.

While the husband and I were distracted with our late lunch he wandered off. When I looked up I found him getting rather close to that crazy burrito eating Aztec they have there.


 He refused to say what he was up to. I suspect he narrowly avoided being a burrito topping.

  On the way home we stopped at Trader Joe's where Eustice is quite popular from previous visits..


I turned my back on Eustice and the Basket for just a minute to ask after a product I didn't see on the shelves and when I looked back...





























 No, Trader Joe's does not sell step ladders. Which is probably a big part of why you can't take either of us anywhere.

To read about how Eustice and I met, you'll need to go here. Eustice has a fan page on facebook, just search for "Eustice The Big Horn Sheep" and you can find him on Twitter too! He's just EusticeTheSheep there. We're looking forward to sharing our adventures with you (well, maybe not so much my husband).

No comments:

Post a Comment